Official Rules for The Publix Gift Card Sweepstakes
1. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the state of Florida who are 18 years or older as of the start date of the sweepstakes.
2. Employees, officers, and directors of Volusia Classifieds and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
1. The sweepstakes begins on he date given on Sweepstakes Page at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on the end date at 11:59 PM ET. A winner will be determined each time either 1000 entries have been made or end date is reached, which ever happens last (if the end date is reached and 1000 entries have not been made, the content will continue until 1000 entries have been made.)
How to Enter:
1. Participants can enter the sweepstakes by completing the online form on volusiaclassifieds.com.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed.
1. One (1) winner will be selected by the winning Leaderboard point system to receive a $50 Publix grocery store gift card.
2. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
1. The potential winner will be notified via email within 3 days of the drawing.
2. The potential winner must respond within 14 days of notification to claim the prize.
1. Volusia Classifieds reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these rules.
2. Volusia Classifieds is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
3. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Volusia Classifieds from any and all liability regarding the sweepstakes.
1. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow Volusia Classifieds to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
1. Information collected for the sweepstakes will be used only for the purpose of administering the promotion and sharing information about Volusia Classifieds, contestants can opt out of emails at any time. Contacts will not be shared with third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction:
1. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Any disputes arising out of or related to the sweepstakes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Volusia County, Florida.